Are you faster than a speeding bullet at finding the best hotels in a city?
More powerful than a locomotive when navigating travel sites?
Able to find the cheapest flights in a single click?
If so, you could be Gant Travel Management’s next superhero.
The company says its corporate travel consultants valiantly seek out the lowest airline fares, discover upgrades and act as all-around heroes for travelers.
Additionally, you should be an organized, multi-tasking problem-solver who can deal with a variety of personalities. Being a geography and tech wiz is also a must.
Not quite ready to unleash your inner Black Panther on the travel world? No worries: You can find plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Gant’s Work-From-Home Corporate Travel Consultant Jobs
- Setting up reservations for airline, hotel, car, rail and ground transportation for domestic and international travel
- Adhering to the client’s company travel policy when arranging travel plans
- Assisting with passport and visa requirements
- Assisting clients using Concur navigational support
- Meeting or exceeding performance metrics
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of travel industry experience; one year of corporate travel experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Apollo/Smartpoint experience is recommended
Apply here for the work-from-home corporate travel consultant superhero job at Gant Travel.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She possesses no superhero powers, unless you count eating.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: